-->
                                                             
                                                    | H O M E |    A B O U T |    A D V E R T I S E |    H I R E M E |

11/29/12

a leathered walk..







                  Shirt:  Sheinside / Skirt: Genesis / Shoes: F21 / jewelry: F21 - watch: Michele

Took a little stroll down Lincoln Road, my favorite street in Miami. It's filled with shopping and restaurants. I'd compare it to Time Square, but tropical. Recently read in a magazine that it's also Kourtney Kardashian's favorite Miami spot. Don't you hate it when celebrities try to be just like you? ;) 

Have a fabulous Thursday! 
Photobucket

21 comments :

  1. Stunning! I love the shirt, and I can't get over how pretty your hair is!

    XO, Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *love* this look! Leather is one of my favorites.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the leather accents of this outfit! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't love Lincoln but DO love your outfit! xo C

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Lincoln Road too

    Great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this, I do.

    However, this is the street where we ate pizza & I was in the process of getting you $2 billion dollars because you could have sued the city of Miami. Whatever... I'm over it.


    ....whatever... I'm not.

    and if this isn't the street where we ate pizza and you almost died then.....someone hacked my account. my name is stacy. l8er.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BTW~~~~ that wuz/iz weB SLaNg ^^^^^^^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. That skirt is from your shop?! AWESOME. I really dig that top though...that collar is what got me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit! and how pretty you are!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl, you are so hip and stylish!

    TracyAnn from www.crochethappy.com and http://asktracyann.crochethappy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your outfit girl. you are sooooo pretty =) hope you have a wonderful weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous as always!

    -- thenakedmanual.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great information you have shared, i learn a lot of things from your post which is very helpful for my future knowledge.
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete
  14. I miss Lincoln Road! Love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10