I wanted to do a.."If you really knew me, you'd know that.." post, but I decided asking the person who knows me best would be more fun.
So I asked Kyle to write ten facts about me that you guys don't know.
Here's what he revealed:
1. Nicholl loves cherries.....if she sees cherry anything she has to have it. In fact, I lined the inside of the box of the ring I proposed with with cherry fabric.
2. She is scared of doing anything that makes you go fast... I learned this the hard way early in our relationship when we went jet skiing and she didn't speak to me for a whole day after I freaked her out.
3. if she could have any restaurant in our kitchen it would definitely be Subway. The "fresh fit meal of the day" is her religion.
4. She secretly loves dogs more than she lets you see (she claims to think they are gross)....I always hear her talking to Cooper when she thinks I'm asleep.
5. If Nicholl could have one billion dollars, or one sister-like best friend, it would be the friend no doubt about it.She loves her friends that much.
6. She is a sucker for advertising, any time day or night if sees something that looks good to eat on tv then we are going right then and there.
7. If she could play one Olympic sport it would be blogging.
8. Her favorite channel is hgtv...trust me I know because I am the one doing the projects after the show.
9. She is the cleanest messy person I know, there can't be dust or lint anywhere in the house, but I've caught her throwing her clothes around just like me.
10. Her faith moves mountains. It's inspiring.
Our relationship goes something like this..me shaking my head, wondering where she gets these things from. Silly girl.