-->
                                                             
                                                    | H O M E |    A B O U T |    A D V E R T I S E |    H I R E M E |

6/27/12

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see. Hebrews 11:1 
...
I'm loving this bow tie pasta salad. I've had a box of bow tie pasta stored away waiting for the perfect recipe. This looks refresh and good, hope it turns out that way! It's cherry tomatoes, olive oil, olives, spinach and mozzarella cheese.
 

I am loving her bangs. Thinking about getting mine cut again.


Love neon nails!


 I m so doing this!! Spray painting my hangers. What a fun touch to your closet.

Oh my goodness am I adoring something...
For those who don't know, Maroon 5 has been my favorite band since high school, and yesterday their new album, Overexposed, was released. It is SO great. It's way more poppy than typical Maroon 5, but nevertheless amazing and you should get it!!

Yesterday at lunch I asked Kyle what the most romantic thing he could think of to do was and he answered, "shopping." He is really a man after my own heart. 


And of course, because being romantic is so important to me, I took him up on that and headed to the mall where I found my new love and obsession:

Hold breath...

 Look at the elephant!
You don't have to since this is the 3rd photo of the same thing. Bear with me. (I had to look up bare/bear and found: bare with me is an invitation to undress, bear with me is asking for patience. Please, the latter)

 And I bought this pretty color blocked blouse

And one more piece of arm candy..

Every time I walk in a store, I run, not walk straight to the accessory section.

And lastly, I'm going to try this: Print a photo on a book page. 


Have a wonderful Wednesday! 

xoxo
-Nicholl 

28 comments :

  1. I love what you bought! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog through Salena Lee's giveaway :) I'm your newest follower.
    I love all things from this post! I've been doing neon nails lately too and i just love the colors for the summer. I think I'll make that bowtie pasta for din din tonight :)
    thank goodness for Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spray painting hangers is a clever idea...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I love all of this! The elephant is so cute :) I keep wanting to try bangs straight down like that but I keep chickening out! One day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bracelets are beautiful and printing a photo on a book page is a great idea! I want to try that now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those hangers and bracelets! I tried painting my nails neon one day. The pink I used look good... the yellow looked like I had foot fungus. haha! So now I'm nervous to try again.

    (Found you from A Little Piece of Me's giveaway. I love your blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You better post and show us how the photo on a book page turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those bangs and neon nails too! I've been thinking about doing some long bangs, but it's so hot here in summer that I think i will wait for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi from the GFC blog hop! I love so much about this post, I don't even know where to start.. Thank you for that Bible verse. I feel like God is really speaking to me today! Pasta salad is probably my favorite summertime meal. You would look great with the bangs. Neon? Yes please. Romance=shopping, you've got a keeper! Color blocking and arm candy-love! Lastly I adore the picture printed on a book page. I would do a wedding photo on the page of scripture that has 1 Corinthians 13. I hope you do a post about it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful blog! I like Jaimee's idea above about the wedding photo on 1 Cor. 13. I'm your newest follower and following you back from my parenting blog Amanda's Books and More at http://abooksandmore.blogspot.com

    Tina - mom of 4, author and blogger of 5 blogs
    http://happymomshappyhomes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love everything you bought, those bracelets are amazing!!

    Definitely show us the final product of the picture on a book page!
    :-)



    http://mindysmoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay, I'm obsessed with both of those bracelets! I need to find myself similar to those!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WHAT A GREAT POST! I loved everything! :)

    ALSO. NEWEST follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. the picture on a book page looks amazing. definitely want to try that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. loving your blog! thanks for stopping by mine...I am now following ♥

    gotta try out that pasta salad & those nails! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! Stopping by your blog to follow you back :)
    From Cassandras Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey lady! I love your blog design! And that girl's bangs! Totally makes me want to chop mine off again too. Thanks so much for stopping by Me + the Moon! Following you back via GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. That bow-tie pasta looks amazing. Now I'm hungry again, ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sara always has the cutest style! And her bangs are great in that pic!
    Also, love me some neon! It's the best!!
    And... Maroon 5's not too bad either ;)

    Hope you're doing fantastically!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. What store did you get the cute bracelets at?? I'm also hoping that neon never goes out of style again and I might have to buy the whole Maroon 5 album, instead of just Payphone. I've loved them since album #1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. That pasta looks absolutely amazing & so does your arm party! I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!!
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files

    ReplyDelete
  22. Totally sharing your love for neon nails and bow tie pasta. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my new maxi. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Nicholl, thanks for visiting! I loved your choices :)
    would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love those bracelets!! Where did you get the one with the elephant?!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the neon hangers idea! That would be so fun to spice up the closet! Love your new bracelets too! Thanks for your comment on my Friday's Letters post! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the EAT letters. We want to do something similar!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the idea
    Of printing the photo
    On a book page so
    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10